MUSEUM QUARTER (Sopron, Main Square)
A new, complex museum unit is being created at the Main Square’s exhibition places by connecting the Fabricius House, the Storno House and the General House, which once functioned as a residential house, and these large-scale building and infrastructure development is underway since 2020. During the works of the Museum Quarter, the exhibitions of the Storno House and Fabricius House cannot be visited.
Thank you for your understanding!
|EXHIBITION||ADULT||SENIORS AND STUDENTS|
|Fire Tower SOPRONCARD free||1700,-Ft||850,-Ft|
|Central Museum of Mining||1400,-Ft||700,-Ft|
|Macskakő Children’s Museum SOPRONCARD 50%||1200,-Ft||600,-Ft|
|Storno Collection CLOSED||1000,-Ft||500,-Ft|
|Boundless Story – History of Sopron and its Surroundings CLOSED||800,-Ft||400,-Ft|
|Archaeological Exhibition – Roman Lapidary CLOSED||800,-Ft||400,-Ft|
|Town Residences CLOSED||800,-Ft||400,-Ft|
|Lenck Villa SOPRONCARD 20%||1800,-Ft||900,-Ft|
|Legged House CLOSED||700,-Ft||350,-Ft|
|The Memories of Mining of Brennbergbánya CLOSED||500,-Ft||250,-Ft|
New prices from 20.07.2022.
Free admission for:
(only for any citizen of the European Economic Area)
- Children under the age of 6
- Visitors with disabilities accompanied by an escort
- Visitors having special entry license
- Members of any national professional organisation
- Teachers working in the public education
- Senior citizens over 70 years of age
- Every first Sunday of each month for visitors under 26 and children under 18 with max. 2 attendants/close relatives
- Anybody irrespective of their nationality on the National Holidays (15, March, 20, August, 23, October) of the Republic of Hungary
50% reduced entry fee is applied for:
- Between age 6 and 26 years of age
- Over 62 years of age
- Max. 2 attendants/close relatives of a visitor under 18 years of age
The documents needed for reduced entry fees must be verified on calling.