Ferenc Storno, a chimney-sweeper by his original profession, became an artist and one of the most significant restorers of Sopron in the 19th century. His activity was followed up by his sons, too. The collection of this artistic family is exhibited in rooms that were used as their private residence during 1875-1984. The interiors furnished by old relics and art works of the family provide a picture of the fashionable way of dwelling culture in the late 19th century.
In the garden of the Lenck-villa – also known as “Museumgarden” – takes place along the brick wall and the old 17th century’s stone town walls those graves, which were guarded by Sopron’s old Lutheran cemetery for posterity. The old cemetery was behind the Dániel Berzsenyi Lutheran Grammar School, while it had been eradicated completely at the beginning of the 20th century.